Hosting is a specialty only some people have. If you have a Monica Geller in your life and still haven’t decided what to get them for the holidays, we rounded up our best gifts for the hostess with the mostess.
1. Wedge™ coasters (set of 4): These coasters are sure to be a conversation starter while protecting your tabletop. Made from eucalyptus tree branches that would otherwise be burned for waste, each coaster becomes its own unique piece of art. These coasters make for a very thoughtful hostess gift.
2. Hot Wine Animal Glass Markers: Add a pop of color and, more importantly, keep track of your drink with these fun glass markers.
3. WineChock™ wine rack (black): A wine rack that displays 6 bottles of wine but can be folded up and tucked away is the perfect gift. It works wonders for last-minute parties and won’t take up counter space when not in use.
4. Polar Ice Bucket (white): This two-layer ice bucket will be the go-to at every gathering. It has holes in the top portion so the water drains out and the ice melts more slowly. The polar bear in the bottom portion stands on a melting iceberg, making a statement about global warming.
5. Mini Vin Corkscrew (black): A tiny bottle of wine to open your bottle of wine. This gift-worthy corkscrew is so meta. Cheers!
No comments have been posted.