Winter days can get repetitive when families are snowed in or have no desire to go out into the cold. Coming up with activities can be a challenge, especially ones that will last long enough for the effort to be worth it. This Christmas, we are spilling some of our favorite traditions that go beyond the classic ginger bread house decorating and cookie bake. Here are some tips on setting up the perfect winter paint station.
What You Will Need:
-Adorable little helpers
-Non toxic paint color of your choosing
-Paint brush caddy
-Natural wood Christmas tree decorations (any size)
How To Make It Worth It:
1. Lay plastic wrap or paper down on the surface that you are working on for easy clean up.
2. Play Christmas music (LOUD).
3. Set the scene with cute and crafty Christmas inspired decor such as reindeer and/or nutcrackers. These can also be fun for the kids to put together while you are getting things ready!
4. Make or provide holiday treats to snack on like peppermint and hot chocolate. The more things that there are to do or eat at the table, the longer the little ones will stay in their chairs (fingers crossed!).
5. Find a place to display your new creations as winter decor.
No comments have been posted.